Independent Power Producer
VTara Energy Group Pty. Ltd. (VTara) is a developer, owner and operator of Biomass, Solar, Hydro and Wind energy projects. Our key markets are Australia, South Asia and South East Asia, delivering energy solutions to businesses, government agencies and large retailers. Our core proprietary gasification technology (a chemical process that packs energy into chemical bonds) converts carbonaceous materials like biomass ( a renewable resource that absorbs CO² from the atmosphere) into useful hydrogen rich syngas for electricity, energy (heat), fuels or chemical feedstock.
VTara’s electricity generation of 20MW base load power generation has competitive cost benefits in its class. It comprises the following key elements.
- a tissue cultured ( or clonal) propagated energy plantation
- a proprietary design of a fluidised gasifier reactor
- a biomass handling and feeder system
- a patented gas clean up system (tar removal)
- a residue -removal system
- a gas engine and generator, to deliver power cheaply to the grid
VTara Energy Group has addressed the feedstock problem in adopting a dedicated captive biomass energy plantations and efficient utilization of biomass waste materials. Moreover, our approach to Energy Plantations and PGU construction provides sustainable jobs in the rural sector.